Rehabilitation centre “Upa“ specilises in movement disorders, which are diagnosed and treated using unique diagnostic methods in Lithuania:
- Problematic parts of the body are diagnosed
- Individual programme of therapeutic exercises is made
The test diagnoses a particular organ or structure which causes pain, e.g.: tendon, ligament, joint, nervous structure or muscle.
One of the most accurate heart, blood vessels, breathing functions and physical endurance system diagnostics “VO2Max”:
- For those who take a prophylactic care of their health
- For those who want to know the reasons of their health problems
- For those who are planning to start doing sports or to improve their results.
Testing is performed in several stages: riding an exercise bike or running on a jogging track and gradually increasing physical load in real time while observing more than 10 body indexes. Specialists evaluate heart and blood vessels system work, as wellas pulmonary ventilation and their changes.