- Check in – from 2.00 p.m.
- Check out – before 12.00 p.m.
A late check-out before 2.00 p.m. can only be arranged by prior agreement with reception. The service may be subject to an additional charge.
A late check-out before 5.00 p.m. is subject to an additional charge of €30. If checking out after 5.00 p.m. the charge of a full nightly rate is applied.
- If you have planned to stay in the Druskininkai resort for longer time on the day of your departure, we will take care of your luggage free of charge.
- We regret to say that we do not accept pets staying here. We strive to ensure a safe environment for all our guests. A penalty of €100 is charged if a pet is kept in the room.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden on and in the general premises, rooms and balconies of the UPA centre. The smoking area is marked outside. Smoking of all types of tobacco products is forbidden, as well as electronic cigarettes. A penalty of €100 is applied after a first caution for smoking in a room, a balcony or any other forbidden area.
- The UPA centre offers free car parking. The gate to the parking area is controlled by a phone: call the number specified on the gate from your telephone that you specified for booking purposes.
- Children under the age of 5 years can stay with their parents free of charge. If you plan to come with your children, please inform us when making your reservation.
- Please respect other guests and observe silence after 10.00 p.m.
- Breakfast 08.00 to 10.30
- Lunch 13.00 to 14.30
- Dinner 18.00 to 19.30
Working hours of the UPA restaurant:
- Monday to Thursday and Sunday: 08.00 to 21.00
- Friday and Saturday: 08.00 to 22.00
We offer more than 90 curative and SPA treatments for your comfort, health and cure
- Treatments will be prescribed by a specialist physician depending on the programme or accommodation package you have purchased. You can book additional SPA treatments when making your reservation or after you arrive at the centre. We always recommend booking treatments you would like in advance.
- Guests who arrive without a referral notice from their doctor and select treatments themselves take complete responsibility for their health. Please inform the physicians working at our centre about any health disorders that may affect your choice of treatments.
- Please be appropriately dressed when you come for treatments. Wear gym clothes that do not restrict your movement and comfortable footwear when going to the gym and to kinesitherapy or similar treatment sessions. A swimming costume and pair of personal rubber flip-flops are required for water treatments. If gym clothes are not required and you feel comfortable in it, you can use the dressing gown available in your room. We kindly ask you to show up for treatments 5 minutes before the time specified in your schedule.
- You can change the time of a scheduled treatment or cancel an appointment if you allow at least 3 hours before the session starts. If you do not come to a scheduled treatment without prior notice, the full charge for the procedure will still be added to the bill for your room.
- Personal treatment plan can be changed free of charge just once during the stay. If any other changes are made 3 EUR charge is applied.
- We kindly ask you to respect the right of all our guests to enjoy a quiet environment, so mobile phones should not be used in the treatment areas and waiting halls.
- Our staff will help women who are pregnant or breast-feeding to select the most appropriate treatments.
We have a big focus on diagnostics at our centre and have introduced the most advanced and globally verified techniques.
- A neuro-orthopaedic examination applying the James Cyriax technique: identification of a problem, discussion of the treatment and development of a plan for curative exercises with a kinesitherapist working at UPA.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (VO2Max) and a consultation with a physician: this provides the opportunity for a complex assessment of the response of your body’s metabolic, respiratory, cardiovascular, psychosomatic and muscular systems to physical load. This offers a truly objective and detailed assessment of your physical condition.
- Assessment of the body’s metabolism in a resting state (resting metabolism assessment): this is important for individuals with a body mass that is too high or too low, or for those who are trying to change their nutritional habits, and can also be used by sportspeople and healthy people.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
- „An on-duty medical nurse is available in UPA’s rehabilitation treatment and health promotion centre around the clock (24/7). If you feel unwell and need emergency medical care, call 202 immediately.
- To ensure that guests feel safe, those with health disorders staying on the second floor can be equipped with a wireless emergency button for calling a nurse. Please ask an on-duty nurse for an emergency button.
THE SWIMMING POOL AND BATHS
- Use a dressing gown available in your room to go to the swimming pool. Wear a swimming costume and a pair of your own rubber flip-flops to visit this and the baths area. If you have forgotten your swimwear or rubber flip-flops, you can buy these at reception.
- Please note that the swimming pool is designed for treatment and health-promotion purposes, and is not fitted for children. Children can enter the swimming pool and baths complex only if accompanied by a parent or other responsible persons, and should comply with all applicable rules. The adult taking care of the child is responsible for the availability of safety or swimming aids. You can buy swimming aids at reception.
- You can order additional face and body nourishment treatments that use professional Cinq Mondes cosmetics from France.
- Cinq Mondes provides natural products with a high sensory appeal and unique textures that have been designed according to ancestral beauty traditions from around the world. They have an unforgettable aroma inspired by the most beautiful locations, stimulating a desire to travel the globe. You can buy the products used in treatments at the reception on the second flour, giving you the chance to continue your SPA ritual at home. You also can purchase gift vouchers for treatments at our centre for your loved ones.
- Nimue Skin Technology offers a line of next-generation cosmetic products. These are active skin treatment products with pharmaceutical-like benefits that can influence the skin’s structure and biological functioning.
- Nimue Skin Technology uses scientifically based ingredients of the highest quality derived from and natural sources applying biotechnological techniques, used synergically in innovative delivery systems. Substances such as encapsulated tea tree oil, encapsulated retinol, UV filters, L-ascorbic acid, enzymes, peptides, plant stem cells and mixtures of essential oils act in synergy, cleaning, brightening and renewing skin down to the deeper skin layers.